Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Well the time is getting so close. We have had to get through a few trials the last couple of months. I had a tooth that broke and it took surgery to fix it. Then I had to have a bridge made. My shoulder decided to not work and give me lots of pain for awhile and then I had some ear problems. Gene got a bad toothache that ended up having a root canal. It did not go as expected and he ended up having surgery on it also. When he went back to get the stitiches out the tooth next to it was hurting and he had to have a root canal on it also. But we think we have passed the test on those trials. (Hopefully they are all done)
We will be set apart this Sunday night the 11th and then we will go to the MTC for 10 days on Monday the 12th. We have our church talk on Sunday the 18th. Then we will leave for Russia on Monday the 26th at 9a.m. I am really nervous and scared and Gene is excited.
We will keep this blog updated once we get settled in Russia so that we can keep our family and friends updated. We love you all so much and will miss you all...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi from my mom. And from me.... Jonathan
Hope you made it safe and sound to Moscow... I will look forward to a fur hat at Christmas... :)

Unknown said...

ok, it's me, trying to learn how to post a comment. If I don't do this right, they are going to take my computer away. They think ( jon and Manny) that I'm losing it big time!!

Unknown said...

Well, hello. It seem just like yesterday that I was showing mom how to do this... Yet here I am agian. So she sends her love and is glad that all is well with you. I've been wondering that since dad has joined the fold again, if they will be following suit and going on a mission themselves... who knows.